Spring 2023 Registration
The following links provide information about the youth (K-8th grade) programs available to residents of the town of Westfield:
- IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with WLC player registration, you must first register/renew your membership with USA Lacrosse, the national governing body. Once completed (for each of your players), return here.
- Click the Register Now button below to begin.
- First time? Enter your email for a username and leave the password blank and hit submit. The system will generate a password and email it to you. Check your inbox for the password in order to login and continue.
- Don’t remember your password? Try entering any of the emails you normally use and leave the password blank. The system will email your password to you.
- Under your family account, you may manage multiple children and continue registering additional members of your family by choosing additional programs.
- Complete all required information especially address and zip code as these programs are restricted to residents of Westfield.
- Print the confirmation page. This is important and can help in investigating issues should they arise. This is your receipt.
- E-mail required! To register your child, you must have a valid email account and be able to check it now. The system will generate a password and send it to you. Your email will become your username on this system. You will have to check your email in order to obtain the system-generated password for your account in order to complete the registration process. We suggest you use a home/personal email address where you have control over the spam filter – a corporate email system’s spam filter may give you troubles. Please allow a few minutes for the system to generate your password and send you the message.
- Credit Card required: Payment is required via online credit card transaction only – no checks or cash. The system supports American Express, Mastercard, and Visa. Please have your credit card handy. Please see read the Refund policy.
- Financial Assistance: WLC is a community focused organization and wants as many kids loving lacrosse as possible. Contact our President, Erik Elfstrum at firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss options
- Privacy settings: This system has features to support on-going communication, if your volunteer coach chooses to utilize them. When you register, you be prompted for various email and text message options. You can choose privacy settings such as ‘Public, Roster-only, or Private‘. These are explained on the registration page. By default, a player’s privacy is at the roster level only, and the parent/guardian is public. Some coaches may elect not to utilize these features and simply download your email address and send messages from their email program on their home computer instead. In either case, please make sure your coach has a good email address for you. It is the policy of the WLC not to share any contact or personal information of any kind with outside programs.
- Text Messaging: Be sure to enter your mobile phone # and service provider (AT&T, Verizon, etc) so we can blast out last minute updates, weather cancelations, etc.
- Late Registration fees are automatically applied by the system on the Late Date posted below; to avoid a late fee please register before midnight the night before.
- US Lacrosse: Prior to registering with the WLC you will be directed to the US Lacrosse website to renew or establish a membership. You must accept and agree to their terms and provide complete emergency/medical information or your registration will be rejected by US Lacrosse.
- For problems registering, contact Sean Smith at: email@example.com
Leave a Comment